QUEENSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Warren County is partnering with Stewart’s Shops to give out 1,000 free at-home COVID-19 tests. The tests are available to Warren County residents on a first come, first served basis.
The tests will be available at eight Stewart’s throughout Warren County from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. on January 24, while supplies last.
- 3259 State Route 28, North Creek 12853
- 2164 State Route 9, Lake George 12845
- 114 Lake Avenue, Lake Luzerne 12846
- 1002 Route 9, Queensbury 12804
- 402 Bay Road, Queensbury 12804
- 221 Corinth Road, Queensbury 12804
- 3827 Main Street, Warrensburg 12885
- 250 Ridge Street, Glens Falls 12801
The tests were received by Warren County Office of Emergency Services with instructions from New York State to get them to the public as quickly as possible.
Warren County encourages the public to be considerate and understand there is a limited supply of test kits. Each kit has two tests, and residents are asked to only take one kit per person.
“Stewart’s Shops is an ideal partner for this effort, as they have locations throughout the county that are well-known and accessible to most Warren County residents, including many stores within walking distance of those who may not have reliable transportation. We again thank Stewart’s for their assistance and commitment to helping us get these important items to our residents in a time of need,” said Ryan Moore, Warren County Administrator.