SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR) — New York, along with the rest of the country, continues to wrestle with the delta variant of COVID-19. Dr. Katie Anderson from Upstate University Hospital spoke with NEWS10’s sister station in Syracuse about the status of the variant.
More from NEWS10
- Over 900 customers affected in power outage in Cohoes
- Police: Man arrested for arson after structure fire in Pittsfield
- Nevada man billed $80,000 for lengthy COVID hospital stay
- Police: 18-year-old male arrested after a pistol was found during a home visit
- Father sues for $1M after Michigan teacher cuts 7-year-old daughter’s hair