TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Rensselaer County District Attorney Mary Pat Donnelly and Troy Police Chief Brian Owens are slated to hold a press conference outside of the Rensselaer County Courthouse 11:30 a.m. on Friday.
The press conference is about an officer-involved shooting on July 30, where an off-duty Troy officer shot and killed a man accused of stabbing a woman.
NEWS10 will be livestreaming the press conference here.
- After challenging first season in Buffalo, Tyler Kroft comes up with huge performance vs. Rams
- Bills WR Cole Beasley on Josh Allen: “You’re gonna run through a wall for him”
- Mourners pay their respects to 11-year-old Ayshawn Davis
- Josh and Thad break down the Bills wild, comeback win over the Rams
- Federal judge postpones Trump ban on popular app TikTok