ELMIRA, N.Y. (WETM) – As cases of COVID-19 continue to grow across the country, NEWS10’s sister station in Elmira is working with health experts to answer questions regarding the virus.
Every Wednesday at 7 p.m. they stream a conversation with a local health expert. This week they were joined by Dr. Justin Nistico of Arnot Health in Elmira.
This week, Dr. Nistico discusses the difference between the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, the holiday surge, and what people should be doing in the new year.
To submit a question for future episodes, fill out the State of the Virus question form.
- Statewide COVID-19 positivity rate at 5.77%
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- Guilderland man arrested, charged with Assault, following reported Crossgates Mall stabbing incident
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes