The new policy says no visitors under the age of 18, but patients may designate a single “support person,” who will be allowed to help with pediatric patients, maternity patients, end of life care, and patients with special needs.
It goes into effect on Wednesday, November 25.
- Newsfeed Now: House to deliver articles of impeachment to Senate, Bucs make Super Bowl history
- Teen hospitalized after weekend crash in Schuyler County
- Vermonters 75 and older can now sign up for COVID vaccine; shots to begin Wednesday
- Vermont teacher starts petition for early vaccination, gathers thousands of signatures
- Appeal of Steven Bourgoin murder case goes to Vermont Supreme Court