(WSYR) — President Donald Trump took to Twitter on Wednesday to ask protesters to leave the Capitol Building.
“We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election,” Trump said in the Twitter video.
He went on to tell protesters to go home peacefully. Protesters previously stormed the Capitol Building on Wednesday.
Twitter has now marked that video with: “This claim of election fraud is disputed, and this Tweet can’t be replied to, Retweeted or liked due to a risk of violence”
- NC State earns upset win at No. 15 Virginia, handing Cavaliers 3rd loss in arow
- Woman jokes about unfortunate pre-pandemic tattoo that left her ‘mortified’
- SU star Tiana Mangakahia announces she’s turning pro after this season
- President Biden signs executive order, with bipartisan support, to bolster US supply chains
- Lt. Governor for a day program launched in Vermont