(WSYR) — President Donald Trump took to Twitter on Wednesday to ask protesters to leave the Capitol Building.
“We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election,” Trump said in the Twitter video.
He went on to tell protesters to go home peacefully. Protesters previously stormed the Capitol Building on Wednesday.
Twitter has now marked that video with: “This claim of election fraud is disputed, and this Tweet can’t be replied to, Retweeted or liked due to a risk of violence”
- ‘I couldn’t be more proud’: Family watches Ryan Crouser win gold
- Legal expert breaks down jail time, financial damages Cuomo could face
- Can you get the delta variant if you’ve already had COVID? Doctor explains
- Rochester man released from hospital after 8-month battle with COVID-19
- Democrat and Republican senators pile on the pressure to declassify 9/11 secrets