SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR) — Central New York is playing a big part in the Pfizer study of kids and vaccines. Upstate University is one of the vaccine trial sites. Pediatrician Joseph Domachowske, who’s reportedly helping conduct the study, joined NEWS10’s sister station in Syracuse to talk about its progress.
- Local organizations supporting people with disabilities ask for help with staffing shortages
- Richard Mooney: Candidate for Rensselaer mayor discusses the issues with NEWS10
- Mike Stammel: Candidate for Rensselaer mayor discusses the issues with NEWS10
- In-N-Out Burger defies vaccine mandate, gets restaurant shut down
- Republicans stand against president’s IRS bank plan