ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10/WIVB) — During Friday’s briefing, Gov. Andrew Cuomo sang the praises of the Buffalo Bills. Amid predictions about the federal government, COVID numbers, and state legislation, the governor also said that he expects the Bills to win. “Bet on it,” he said.
Cuomo said that although he wanted to go and had tickets, he is too busy working on Monday’s State of the State address. Instead, he said he gave his ticket away to a nurse, Brianna Brandon. She will take her mother to the game after having been selected by her fellow nurses at Erie County Medical Center.
(17-month-old RaeLynn, who is possibly Josh Allen’s youngest fan!)
More Sports News
- Thomas to go on training program after anti-gay slur
- Getting to watch AFC Championship in person has special meaning for one Bills fan
- Super Host? Bucs can become 1st to play Super Bowl at home
- Chiefs’ Chad Henne goes from backup QB to playoff stage
- 3 title game quarterbacks have similar draft history
- On Day One, Biden to undo Trump policies on climate, virus
- Price Chopper/Market 32 raised over $73.5K for Salvation Army
- 60K Paycheck Protection Program loans approved in the first week
- Gov. Scott signs H.48; Urges cities, towns to conduct local elections by mail
- ‘Tiger King’ not among Trump pardons