GLENS FALLS, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Warren County Health Services is conducting contact tracing for a positive coronavirus case in Glens Falls.
Officials said an infected person was in Peter’s Pub on Maple Street from 8 p.m. to 3 a.m. on Sunday, November 8 and 8 p.m. to 3 a.m. on Tuesday, November 10.
Anyone who was in Peter’s Pub during those hours is asked to self-monitor for possible COVID-19 symptoms. If you experience any symptoms, you’re asked to contact your physician, an urgent care center or local public health agency. In Warren County, contact Warren County Health Services at 518-761-6580. If you feel you need a COVID-19 test, please call the New York State COVID hotline at 1-888-364-3065.
Peter’s Pub staff is cleaning the business so they can reopen in the coming days.
For Warren County COVID-19 information and resources, go to warrencountyny.gov/covidhub.
- 02/26/2021: Seasonable and sunshiny Friday
- Downtown Pittsfield declares March to be Restaurant Month
- SUNY announces 25-Point diversity, equity, inclusion plan to eliminate cultural, institutional racism
- Albany County Legislature pushing bill to make it easier for Albany County employees to get COVID vaccine
- Cemetery worker buried alive, dies after grave collapses