VICTORIA, British Columbia (CNN) — The Canadian province British Columbia announced a coronavirus-related death on Monday, the first in the nation.
We, unfortunately, have had a death here in British Columbia. One of the residents of the Lynn Valley care home who was infected with COVID-19 passed away last night.Dr. Bonnie Henry, British Columbia Health Officer
Canadian health officials announced two new presumptive cases of COVID-19 in the province of Alberta on Sunday night, marking four cases in as many days.
“We continue to monitor the situation on a very much ongoing basis,” said Canadian Chief Public Health Officer Dr. Theresa Tam in Ottowa on Monday.
- WATCH: Albany County coronavirus update, Jan. 15
- Live: What else is in Biden’s $1.9T coronavirus plan?
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- State police are investigating a fatal vehicle crash in the Town of Cairo