VICTORIA, British Columbia (CNN) — The Canadian province British Columbia announced a coronavirus-related death on Monday, the first in the nation.
We, unfortunately, have had a death here in British Columbia. One of the residents of the Lynn Valley care home who was infected with COVID-19 passed away last night.Dr. Bonnie Henry, British Columbia Health Officer
Canadian health officials announced two new presumptive cases of COVID-19 in the province of Alberta on Sunday night, marking four cases in as many days.
“We continue to monitor the situation on a very much ongoing basis,” said Canadian Chief Public Health Officer Dr. Theresa Tam in Ottowa on Monday.
- RPI announces return to athletics plan
- Multiple departments battle apartment fire in Menands
- Protected: NEWS10 at Noon A Block
- Body found in U-Haul in Buffalo ruled a homicide
- Columbia County outbreak connected to 2 golf outings