BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — 38 salons, spas and barbershops in Erie County are suing Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
Lawyers from Amherst-based firm Hogan-Willig are representing the salon owners. The suit claims the Governor’s shutdown order is a “disturbing abuse of power.”
Owners want to resume operations without any interference from Albany.
- Residents come for answers at town hall on Jenkinsville water problems
- Council looks to amend bill to ban tear gas
- Bars and restaurants can stay open until the clock strikes midnight
- Former Vice President Walter Mondale dies at 93
- Upstate NY couple IDs mystery litterer they say left cups on their lawn for 3 years