SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10)- Schenectady County is now reporting 179 total cases of coronavirus. The county said Friday 710 people are being quarantined and 60 people have recovered.
The county also announced the closure of The Plotter Kill and Indian Kill Preserves until further notice and the household hazardous waste collection event on May 8 has been cancelled.
Unemployed county are being encouraged to file for unemployment as soon as possible.
In an effort to promote pick-up/ delivery from downtown restaurants, Schenectady County Metroplex Development Authority is waiving fees at more than 10 parking lots. A list of the parking lots can be found here.
- Legendary country music singer-songwriter Mac Davis dies at 78
- Kentucky AG asks for delay in release of Breonna Taylor grand jury recordings
- Electric vehicle charging stations to be installed in nine State Thruway lots
- Newsfeed Now: Presidential debate recap; DNA test reunites brothers
- ‘Pink Tax’ ban goes into effect in NYS Wednesday