RHINEBECK, N.Y. (NEWS10)–How are you coping with the new reality of COVID-19? NEWS10 posed that question to people out and about today.
What we found, people were getting out and taking long walks to release stress and exercise. Others reached out to family and friends, even calling friends they haven’t talk to in a long while.
With the slow down and no one travling, other find they have the time to get work done at home, that’s been piling up.
- Atlanta rapper Silento charged with driving 143 mph on I-85
- Halloween goes on at the White House with a few twists
- Early vote total exceeds 2016; GOP chips at Dems’ advantage
- 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: Do you brush your teeth before or after coffee/breakfast?
- Equinox hotline officially opens