HUDSON, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Columbia County Health Department said Monday that a ninth community member has died due to complications from coronavirus.
There have been 93 confirmed accumulative cases of COVID-19 in the County since the outbreak began. Of those, 38 people have been cleared of the virus.
There are under 50 active cases with positive tests for the virus. Of those, eight are hospitalized, and two of those are in intensive care.
Columbia County has performed 672 tests. Ten county residents are PUIs, people under investigation who have not been diagnosed with the virus by testing positive.
Currently, 84 residents are under mandatory quarantine, with 21 others under precautionary quarantine.
Be sure to keep an eye on News10’s county-by-county COVID-19 tracker for the latest updates.
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Reed: Trump’s NDAA veto threat is harmful to the troops
- More COVID-19 cases confirmed in Shenendehowa CSD
- 5 more arrests made in connection to death of 12-year-old Columbia Co. girl
- 120 new COVID-19 cases announced in Schenectady Co. Dec. 4