KINDERHOOK, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Columbia County Sheriff’s Office said it has placed Deputy Kelly Rosenstrach on administrative leave while the investigation into an alleged assault continues.
Deputies responded to a Kinderhook residence early Sunday morning where they said they found a male victim of an assault. A search warrant was executed to find evidence in connection to the assault.
According to the sheriff’s office, no other deputies were at the residence during the assault.
Anyone with information is asked to contact New York State Police.
- Lawmaker: Trump’s executive order to prevent evictions has ‘no force of law’
- Report: Post Office warns 46 states about mail voting delays
- Siena packs gift boxes for graduating seniors
- White House releases new report; President used Defense Production Act nearly 80 times to combat pandemic
- Larkfest canceled due to coronavirus concerns