HUDSON, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Columbia County sadly reports that another resident has passed away due to the coronavirus, adding up to 14 total deaths.
Columbia County counts 217 total positive cases since the outbreak began. Of those, 98 have recovered.
Twelve of the positive cases are hospitalized, with five of those in intensive care.
The County has completed 1,529 tests on residents. Currently, 175 individuals are under mandatory and precautionary quarantines.
- UPS limits deliveries for some of country’s biggest retailers due to demand, reports say
- Joe Biden to keep Dr. Fauci on staff, call for 100 days of mask-wearing
- 102-year-old New York woman born during Spanish Flu pandemic beats COVID-19 twice
- Additional COVID-19 cases confirmed in Shenendehowa CSD
- Hoosick Falls HS student tests positive for coronavirus