HUDSON, N.Y.(NEWS10)–Columbia County is sad to report the loss of two more residents, bringing the county death toll from COVID-19 to 36. Out of 6,174 PCR test results, the county has 402 positive cases.
As of Monday, there are 34 active cases, with 28 in mandatory quarantine. Ten county residents are in precautionary quarantine, while eleven positive cases are hospitalized. None are in the ICU.
- 60K Paycheck Protection Program loans approved in the first week
- Gov. Scott signs H.48; Urges cities, towns to conduct local elections by mail
- ‘Tiger King’ not among Trump pardons
- New legislation would cap third-party delivery service fees across New York State
- Baker-Polito launches COVID vaccine pharmacy partnership, expands vaccine sites