HUDSON, N.Y. (NEWS10)- There remain 31 active cases of coronavirus in Columbia County as of Friday, June 19. To date, there have been 427 confirmed cases in the county, with 359 recoveries.
Thirty-seven county residents have died from the virus. Eleven of the 31 active cases are hospitalized but none are in the intensive care unit.
- US declined to prosecute Trump transport chief after inspector general review
- ‘To New Yorkers, I’m saying that I’m embarrassed by what happened’: Governor Cuomo addresses harassment claims
- Lawmakers react to Governor Cuomo’s press conference apology
- President Biden’s COVID aid package meets divided Senate
- SpaceX Starship SN10 explodes after nailing landing