COLUMBIA COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said on Tuesday a fourth person has died in the county due to complications from COVID-19. There have been 72 accumulative cases in the county since testing began. Of those 72 cases, 28 have been cleared of the virus.
There are 4 patients in the hospital with one of those people in the ICU. 80 residents are under mandatory quarantine and 21 under precautionary quarantine. There are eight suspected cases in the county that have not been tested yet.
- Pennsylvania high court rejects lawsuit challenging election
- “One mistake didn’t win or lose a game” Dino Babers reacts to Syracuse heartbreaking loss to NC State
- Shoppers turn out for Small Business Saturday, WNY businesses urge community to shop small throughout the holiday season
- Victory Church “gifts for Guns” program launches
- Albany Med nurses rally ahead of planned strike