HUDSON, N.Y. (NEWS10)–As of Sunday, December 20, at 5 p.m. the number of active COVID-19 cases in Columbia County is 110 according to the county health department. New cases for the day were 19, with 521 in mandatory quarantine.
Eight county residents are currently hospitalized. To date, total cases are 1,313 with 1,155 recovering. The number of deaths from COVID-19 in the county sits at 48.
- ‘Creepy’ doorbell video shows intruder on family’s porch for hours
- 5-year-old girl wins staredown with backyard bobcat
- Two killed in fiery Tesla crash without anyone in the driver’s seat
- Local middle school supports Autism Awareness Month
- ‘Step in the right direction’: Curfew easing for bars, restaurants on Monday