COLUMBIA COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Tuesday that there have been 124 accumulative positive cases in the count since testing began. Of those 124 cases, 56 people have made a full recovery.
Nine of the positive cases are hospitalized, 3 of those are in the ICU. 121 residents are under mandatory quarantine and 10 are under precautionary quarantine.
There have been 12 COVID-19 related deaths in the county.
- Nursing homes prepare to receive first doses of COVID-19 vaccine
- ‘Santa-tizer’ helping children this holiday season
- Berkshire District Attorney’s Office launches Domestic Violence High Risk Team
- Box truck accident on Route 7, one person sent to Albany Med
- 12/04/2020: Cloudy today before impacts from a winter storm