COLUMBIA COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Tuesday that there have been 124 accumulative positive cases in the count since testing began. Of those 124 cases, 56 people have made a full recovery.
Nine of the positive cases are hospitalized, 3 of those are in the ICU. 121 residents are under mandatory quarantine and 10 are under precautionary quarantine.
There have been 12 COVID-19 related deaths in the county.
- Rensselaer County coronavirus update March 5
- Senate Democrats reach deal on jobless benefits, allowing $1.9T COVID relief bill to move ahead
- Only 1 child died of flu this season – down from nearly 200
- Statewide COVID-19 positivity rate just over 3%
- Record-high 183K vaccines doses distributed in NYS on Thursday