COLUMBIA COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Friday that there have been 108 accumulative positive cases in the county since testing began. Of those 108 cases, 51 people have mad a full recovery.
There are 10 people being treated in the hospital, four of those cases are in the ICU.
85 residents are under mandatory quarantine and 13 are under precautionary quarantine. Two people are suspected to have the virus but have not been tested yet.
- Amid fears of ‘insider’ attack, FBI vetting Guard troops in DC
- 3 things Donald Trump may do after leaving office Wednesday
- Phil Spector, music producer and convicted murderer, dies at 81
- UAlbany men’s basketball sweeps NJIT with 83-71 win Sunday
- Additional case of COVID-19 UK variant found in Westchester County; 18 cases now in New York State