HUDSON, N.Y. (NEWS10)–Columbia County reports six news cases as of 3 p.m. on Monday. Total cases to date are 928 with 16 hospitalized and three in the ICU.
The 7-day infection rate according to the New York State Dashboard for Columbia County is 2.4%.
There are 409 in mandatory quarantine and 811 recovered. The number of deaths is at 45.
- Taron Johnson makes ‘franchise altering play’ as Bills punch their ticket to AFC Championship game
- Siena breaks record with 16th straight win
- Betty White marks 99th birthday Sunday; up late as she wants
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant
- COVID-19 vaccine distribution update in Schenectady, Rensselaer Counties