COLUMBIA COUNTY (NEWS10) — Columbia County health officials have released the latest information related COVID-19 cases within the county.
Here is the latest county data as of Wednesday:
- Columbia County has had 37 residents that have passed away from COVID-19.
- Columbia County has 506 confirmed positive cases.
- There are 13 active cases of COVID-19 in Columbia County. We are monitoring 96 county residents on mandatory quarantine, and there are 26 on precautionary quarantine.
- 456 of the 506 cases are recovering from COVID-19
- 3 of the positive cases are hospitalized, none of those hospitalized are in the ICU
- We have received 19,189 PCR reports. Please note this number may represent duplicate reports, out of county reports, and multiple nursing home testings.
For more information, click here.
- Brush fire on Massachusetts mountain burning since Saturday
- Whale swims free of crocodile-filled Australian river as 270 are stranded
- Pres. Trump: Supreme Court finalists at 4 or 5, announcement by week’s end
- Caught on camera: Bull elk bugling amid herd of cows in Colorado
- Watch: Trout air-dropped into mountain lakes by airplane in Colorado