COLUMBIA COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Thursday that there have been 381 confirmed cases since testing began. Of those 381 cases, 212 people have been cleared of the virus. There are 137 active cases in the county.
There are 76 additional residents on mandatory quarantine and 5 residents on precautionary quarantine. There have been 32 COVID-19 related deaths in the county.
- Bills WR Stefon Diggs anticipates seeing more zone defense
- Capital Region voters experience long waits at the polls
- Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- Shen takes down Guilderland in sectional final rematch
- Greenville wins regular season title in dominating fashion