COLUMBIA COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Thursday there have been 317 accumulative positive cases in the county since testing began. Of those 317 cases, 117 people have recovered from the virus.
There are eight people being treated in the hospital with four cases in the ICU. 177 residents are under mandatory quarantine and 13 are under precautionary quarantine.
There have been 17 COVID-19 related deaths in the county.
County Health Officials report a total of 1,987 test results completed for Columbia County residents
- Oneida County Spent Over $100,000 on Legal Fees for the NY-22 Court Case
- Flyer: Not allowed on AA flight because my mask was see-through
- Local businesses: extended restaurant & bar curfew is a positive step, but can only go so far
- 4/18/21: Some Sunshine Monday, then more showers
- NASA’s Mars helicopter is set to take history-making flight Monday. Here’s how to watch it