HUDSON, N.Y. (NEWS10)–As of 3 p.m. Monday, November 30, the Columbia County Department of Health was sad to report they had their 46th county residents’ death due to COVID-19. There are 54 active cases, with seven new cases. To date, there have been 991 cases of the coronavirus.
Twenty county residents are hospitalized, and one is currently in the ICU.
The county has 243 in mandatory quarantine and one in precautionary quarantine.
891 county residents have recovered.
The 7-day infection rate, according to New York State for Columbia County, is 2.2%.
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s what is holding up those $1,400 payments
- Pop-up site at Albany church gives out doses, as State strives for vaccine equity
- Bills fan drove solo from NY to Kansas City for AFC Championship
- 105-year-old Spanish Flu survivor gets vaccinated for COVID-19
- GUIDELINE: Ice thickness safety