COLONIE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Colonie Police say that high speed and alcohol were contributing factors in a Christmas Day crash that took the life of Lahraj Premnauth, 24, of Schenectady. The crash happened on Central Ave.
Police say Premnauth was the passenger in a 2001 Audi driven by a 17-year-old who remains in the hospital due to their injuries. Police say Premnauth along with two other Schenectady residents, who have been released from the hospital, were in the car when the 17-year-old driver lost control and struck a telephone pole.
- Senator Tom O’Mara calls on Cuomo to extend his restaurant and bar curfew for Sunday’s AFC championship
- Esports update: What to know about ‘Overwatch League’ 2021
- Siena bounces back with grind-it-out win over Saint Peter’s
- Albany takes care of New Hampshire in game one
- MRI researcher may have accidentally discovered how gas planets are magnetic