COHOES, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Many local restaurants are implementing new procedures when it comes to indoor dining.
Cafe’ Monocle in Cohoes is one of those locations that have gotten creative. The restaurant has adopted contactless dining at the tip of your fingers.
To place an order at the cafe, all you have to do is open the camera on your phone and point it towards a QR code. In addition to the system, they’ve also added disposable menus for those who are more traditional.
- Biden ordering stopgap relief as talks start on big stimulus plan
- “Back with a seat at the table”: UVM professors weigh in on U.S. rejoining Paris Agreement
- Pandemic worsens teacher shortages
- ‘Thankful to God’: New Orleans woman who was imprisoned at 19 receives presidential pardon
- Baseball Hall of Famer Hank Aaron dies at 86