COHOES, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Many local restaurants are implementing new procedures when it comes to indoor dining.
Cafe’ Monocle in Cohoes is one of those locations that have gotten creative. The restaurant has adopted contactless dining at the tip of your fingers.
To place an order at the cafe, all you have to do is open the camera on your phone and point it towards a QR code. In addition to the system, they’ve also added disposable menus for those who are more traditional.
- Canadian official: 75% vax rate needed to open border
- Gov. Cuomo provides Monday coronavirus update for NYS
- Albany’s top cop withdraws from consideration for Ohio police chief
- Massachusetts COVID-19 Dashboard: 5 new deaths, 41 new cases
- Camp Scully celebrating new renovations and 100 years of service