COHOES, N.Y. (NEWS10)-The Cohoes Police Department said a 12-year-old male was arrested for attempted making a terroristic threat through social media.
The police said they started an investigation Wednesday after receiving multiple calls from the Cohoes School District and residents about a social media post containing references to a duffle bag and people getting hurt. Police said they searched the juvenile’s home and it did not appear to be a credible threat.
The juvenile, whose name is not being released because of his age, was arraigned in Albany Family Court.
- Kathy Hochul: In a worst-case scenario for her boss, she could be New York’s first woman to serve as governor
- LIVE: Senate leaders to speak after Biden’s $1.9T COVID-19 relief bill clears House
- Warren County coronavirus update, March 1; New vaccine waitlist available for those eligible
- Executive authorizes Attorney General to investigate Cuomo
- Democratic Assemblyman calls for Cuomo resignation