BALLSTON SPA, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A Clifton Park man was arrested after allegedly causing injury to a deputy and then fleeing from police. The Saratoga County Sheriff’s Office said Kavin Dahl, 26, of Clifton Park was arrested following a warrant.
Police said Dahl injured a deputy sheriff who was attempting to take him into custody on a warrant at the Saratoga County Public Safety Building. He then fled on foot, causing two schools in the area to be placed on lockout.
Dahl was arrested on a warrant for a violation of probation, assault in the second degree (class D felony) and resisting arrest (class A misdemeanor).
Dahl was arraigned in Milton Town Court and remanded to the Saratoga County Jail without bail.
- Bills fans are donating $27 to Food Bank of NW Louisiana in honor of Tre’Davious White
- Aviation Mall COVID-19 vaccine site starting back up this week
- Fort Edward man arrested on child porn charges
- Health officials urge vaccines and boosters amid new COVID variant concerns
- SNAP benefits increase for those with disabilities, older adults