CLIFTON PARK, N.Y. (NEWS10) — New York State Police Saturday arrested William Steck, 27, of Clifton Park charging him with Disseminating Indecent Material to a Minor 2nd degree, a class E felony.
Police say Steck is accused of sending indecent content to a minor via the internet. His arrest reportedly comes after a months long investigation which began when State Police received a cybertip regarding his online activity.
Steck was taken into custody at his home and processed at SP Clifton Park. He was issued an appearance ticket and is due in Clifton Park Town Court at a later date.
More from NEWS10:
- La Salle saves season with dramatic comeback win over Amsterdam
- Niskayuna blanks Saratoga to advance to Class AA semi-finals
- Siena women hold media day as they prep for November 6 exhibition
- Averill Park rolls Albany to set up three way tie in Class A
- Burnt Hills cruises past Niskayuna, locks up Grasso Division