ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A pair of Clifton Park sisters have accomplished something unique at 9 and 11 years old; they’ve published a children’s book in time for Christmas.
Adalyn and McKenna Vidoni have made a mark as authors. Last year, their first book—“The House that Gave Out Full Size Candy Bars”—hit #1 on Amazon’s New Halloween Books list.
“That’s Not Dasher That’s My Dog” follows the story of their pet named Brooklyn. In the brightly illustrated pages, the Saint Berdoodle ends up on a wild ride with Santa. Brooklyn eventually finds her way home, thanks to Adalyn and Mckenna.
News10’s Stephanie Rivas sat down with the Vidoni sisters to discuss their writing process and hopes for the future. The books are available on Amazon.
- 1/29/2023: A few flakes on Monday
- McConnell, Senate GOP happy to sit out debt limit talks — for now
- Tesla ‘spontaneously’ caught fire on California highway: officials
- American Kennel Club: The most common names for dogs in 2022
- Watch: Driver rescued moments before car erupts in flames along Las Vegas Strip