CLIFTON PARK, NY (NEWS10) — Clifton Park and Halfmoon residents voted to approve the 2021 Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library tax levy of $4,606,724. The final vote was 575 to 79 in favor of the proposal.
Additionally, incumbents Edwin Rodger and Suzanne Dugan were re-elected to fill the two Clifton Park trustee positions. There were no open Halfmoon trustee seats this year.
The Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library will continue to innovate and expand services and enhance programs with the continued funding.
- Girl Scouts discuss the importance of voting
- How baseball hall of fame plans to tell the stories of 2020 season
- NYPL could become summer showcase league under MLB proposal
- Rensselaer Park Elementary may reopen
- Paws Across Pacific: Historic animal rescue flight provides hundreds of Hawaii shelter animals with forever homes