PITTSFIELD, Mass. (NEWS10) — The Mayor’s Office for the City of Pittsfield announced all parking enforcement operations will once again resume starting on Monday, June 8.
The announcement comes as business activities begin to resume with modified operations in accordance with the Commonwealth’s phased reopening plan.
For additional information about parking enforcement, contact the Department of Public
Services and Utilities at (413)-499-9330. For more information on phased reopening, visit
the city’s COVID-19 page here.
- Bills QB Josh Allen tops first 300 yard game with first 400 yard game in week two
- Shenendehowa High School student tests positive for Coronavirus
- Josh Allen’s career day leads Bills to a 31-28 win over the Dolphins
- Potential coronavirus exposure at Halfmoon McDonald’s
- 9/20/20: More Sunshine to Start the Work Week