(CNN) — Chipotle Mexican Grill hits the century mark.
The restaurant chain is opening its 100th Chipotelane, it’s drive-thru digital order pick-up lane.
This milestone will open in Columbus, Ohio, the location where the concept made its debut two years ago.
There are now Chipotlanes in 32 states.
Despite, or perhaps because of the coronavirus pandemic, Chipotle’s digital business grew more than 80% in year-to-year sales.
Chipotle is also looking to hire up to 10,000 new employees within the next few months.
More information about job openings is available on their website.
- People rattled after earthquake felt in North Carolina causes significant damage
- Widespread damage reported in Chicago after night of looting
- Social Dilemma: Are looks more important than chemistry when you meet someone?
- Carlton Road in Clifton Park closed Monday morning due to downed power lines, pole
- Sources: Big Ten, other top conferences meeting to decide fate of 2020 college football season