GLENS FALLS, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Glens Falls Farmers Market continues on through the winter, and this weekend is holding a post-Valentine’s Day cook-off.
This Saturday, chili offerings from many of the market’s regular vendors. Visitors who give the different recipes a try can vote for their favorites, and can even obtain recipes from the vendors.
The Glens Falls Farmers Market is held through the winter at 10 Sanford St., until the weather warms up enough to return to its South Street location.
- Three-time gold medalist Gabby Douglas visits the Capital Region
- Four local heroes honored for saving snowmobiler
- Bishop Maginn upsets Watervliet in first round
- Northville downs defending champs
- Bishop Gibbons tops Hudson in quarterfinals