(CNN) — A Texas dad jumped into action after this 12-foot alligator started moving toward his kids.
Andrew Grande’s 4-year-old daughter was with her brother and a babysitter by this canal behind their home.
Grande says he spotted the gator, and was not sure what it’s intentions were, but he was not going to wait to find out.
He ran out, picked his daughter up, and got the babysitter and his son inside their fence.
He then threw his daughter over the fence to safety as the gator neared his feet.
This is when an alligator hunter eventually captured the massive reptile.
Its new home is now a gator sanctuary.
- Lawmaker: Trump must answer for 200k+ lives lost to COVID-19 in first presidential debate
- Members of Congress look forward to first presidential debate
- Nursing home visitors struggle to afford NYS weekly COVID-19 testing
- Dems hold hearing on white supremacists within police depts
- Disney to lay off 28,000 employees at its parks in California, Florida