(CNN) — Spend some time Saturday sipping like it is summertime, and by that we mean indulge in a margarita!
While it probably will not be pool side or with an ocean view, the lime flavored cocktail also goes well sitting in front of a fire too.
There are plenty of ways to make a margarita, but everyone knows the classic formula of blanco tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and salt for garnish.
Restaurants and bars participate too, so check your area for any discounts, deals, and freebies they may be offering.
- 4/1/2020: Cool start, but more sun and warmer temps on the way
- Member of the 1985 national championship team impressed with turnaround
- Spring sports pose new challenges for schools
- NYS Supreme Court rules in Rensselaer ambulance dispute
- Rotterdam police arrest man accused of coughing on customers, claiming to have COVID-19