(WIVB) — Western New York’s largest cable and internet provider is relaunching an offer to help connect more students to schools during remote learning.
Charter, which operates Spectrum in New York State, will provide free internet and Wi-Fi access to educators, college students, and households with students in grades K to 12 if they don’t already have Spectrum service but live where it’s available.
The free internet and Wi-Fi is good for 60 days.
New customers can call (844) 310-1198 and a free self-installation kit will be provided.
- Girl Scouts discuss the importance of voting
- How baseball hall of fame plans to tell the stories of 2020 season
- NYPL could become summer showcase league under MLB proposal
- Rensselaer Park Elementary may reopen
- Paws Across Pacific: Historic animal rescue flight provides hundreds of Hawaii shelter animals with forever homes