CENTRAL HUDSON, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Calling all photographers! Central Hudson is on the hunt for the best Fall Foliage photo, and they are paying the winner $500.
Central Hudson, the gas and electric company, began to host this contest eight years ago to encourage the area residents to document the Fall Foliage in the Mid-Hudson Valley.
“The Hudson Valley is known for its natural beauty, but this region really shines when summer transitions to fall, and the leaves turn from deep green to bright orange, yellow and red,” said Charles A. Freni, President and CEO of Central Hudson. “I look forward to this contest every year to see the amazing photos our customers and neighbors submit.”
Only customers can enter the contest. To make an entry Central Hudson customers must send an original, unpublished photo taken of this year’s foliage to their communications team.
Customers can submit photos only until November 6 at noon. A selection of finalists will be posted to Central Hudson’s Facebook page. Then, it’s the public who gets to vote.
The photo with most likes on Nov. 20 at noon, will be declared the winner and will receive $500.
- Stewart’s Shops employee tests positive for coronavirus
- Bills defense comes up with first dominating performance this season in a win vs. Jets
- 10/25/20: Cool with Showers for Monday
- Spirit of Liberty Foundation honors Albany Stratton VA healthcare workers
- Tyler Bass, Bills defense lead the way in 18-10 win over the Jets