GLENDALE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – On Wednesday, the County of Schenectady, is holding a centenarian Lunch for nine Glendale residents who are 100 years of age or older.
The lunch will take place in the café at 12 p.m., at the Glendale Home on Hetcheltown Road, which welcomes residents to attend.
Masks are required in all County buildings. Please call for additional information at (518) 388-4280.
- Teen organizes sleep-out in Bennington, urges governor to help homeless
- Chemung County Torture-Murder suspects transferred to Chemung County Jail
- Impacts of the Pandemic: Mental Health
- Snoop Dogg, Martha Stewart to host new ‘very tasty’ Halloween baking challenge
- Great Danes fall to #5 Villanova in the rain