KINGSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Moss Street Cemetery has been around since Route 4 was, in fact, Moss Street. Dating back to the early 1800s, the cemetery is now recognized as a historic site, and the people managing it are looking for financial help in keeping the grass trimmed and the older headstones in good shape.
- Washington County coronavirus update Monday, July 13
- Seriously injured Fulton Co. couple and their family thank their community for support
- Experts say UVC mobile disinfecting system could light the way in virus fight
- Save local stages: Concert venue industry urges Congress for COVID-19 relief
- Capital Region tops NYC with highest percent positive COVID-19 cases in the state