KINGSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Moss Street Cemetery has been around since Route 4 was, in fact, Moss Street. Dating back to the early 1800s, the cemetery is now recognized as a historic site, and the people managing it are looking for financial help in keeping the grass trimmed and the older headstones in good shape.
- Rensselaer County coronavirus update March 5
- Senate Democrats reach deal on jobless benefits, allowing $1.9T COVID relief bill to move ahead
- Only 1 child died of flu this season – down from nearly 200
- Statewide COVID-19 positivity rate just over 3%
- Record-high 183K vaccines doses distributed in NYS on Thursday