KINGSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Moss Street Cemetery has been around since Route 4 was, in fact, Moss Street. Dating back to the early 1800s, the cemetery is now recognized as a historic site, and the people managing it are looking for financial help in keeping the grass trimmed and the older headstones in good shape.
- Price Chopper/Market 32 awards $6,000 in grants for Giving Tuesday
- Pittsfield’s Hillcrest Commons reports 200+ COVID cases among residents, staff
- COVID-19 in Massachusetts: 30 new deaths, 2,845 new cases
- Where to watch: SU basketball vs. Niagara
- Gaming Commission adopts enhanced harness racing wagering options