ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The CDTA will hold a job on Friday, August 20 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., at 110 Watervliet Ave in Albany.
More from NEWS10
- ‘Pandemic in a pandemic’: New push in Congress aims to prevent health care worker suicides as COVID rages on
- Where Afghan refugees are headed in the U.S. by state
- Hispanic Heritage children’s parade of lanterns at UAlbany Campus
- Race to raise US debt limit: Republicans say Democrats are on their own
- School districts look to CDTA to solve bus issues