ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10)—On Thursday, June 25, Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Albany, the Metropolitan New Testament Mission Baptist Church and the Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York are teaming up to host a mass food distribution in the City of Albany.
Food distribution will begin at the Metropolitan New Testament Mission Baptist Church at 9:30 a.m. The distribution is open to the public and no pre-registration is required. there will be two distribution lines: a drive-through line, and a walk-in line. Due to traffic concerns, anyone who goes is asked not to arrive prior to the 9:30 start time.
This year Catholic Charities and the Regional Food Bank have distributed over 355 tons of food.
- Local athletes, coach react to high risk sports update
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- Saint Peter’s snaps Siena’s 16 game winning streak
- Albany Med student helps stranger in need
- As the longest-tenured Bills player, Jerry Hughes is finally tasting playoff success