ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Governor Andrew Cuomo announced Tuesday that the Capital Region has been cleared to begin Phase Four on Tuesday. A team of global health experts looked at the data and cleared the region.
Industries included in Phase Four:
- Higher Education
- Low-Risk Outdoor Arts & Entertainment
- Low-Risk Indoor Arts & Entertainment
- Media Production
“New Yorkers have shown tremendous bravery and discipline throughout this incredibly difficult time, and thanks to their efforts, we’ve bent the curve. However, it’s essential that we remain diligent as we reopen safely and incrementally. I urge New Yorkers in every region to closely follow the state’s guidance on reopening and take all the proper precautions to protect their communities and prevent a resurgence of COVID-19,” said Governor Cuomo.
- Malls to reopen on Friday
- Athletics sweep Mohawks to remain undefeated
- No change to CAA, UAlbany football schedule yet
- Dave Rider steps down as Albany Academy baseball coach
- Community donates equipment to local vandalized little league