ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – David Soares is seeking his fifth term as district attorney of Albany County. He is facing a challenger in the June 23rd Democratic primary and spoke to News10 about the issues.
The issues range from race and police reforms to his prosecution record in Albany County. Soares sat down for a lengthy interview with News10’s Tim Lake.
WTEN also interviewed his opponent, Matthew Toporowski.
More local election coverage: Your Local Election Headquarters
- UVM Health Network cyberattack won’t affect most appointments
- Essex Junction Halloween event features castle made of hundreds of pumpkins
- Coronavirus in Massachusetts: 9,727 deaths, 151,741 COVID-19 cases total
- DPH: 12 western Massachusetts communities at high risk for COVID-19
- Last-minute DIY Halloween costumes