ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — John McDonald is seeking re-election to the New York State Assembly 108th District. The democrat sat down with News10’s Tim Lake to discuss the issues.
McDonald is facing a challenger in the June 23rd primary. He is facing Albany County Legislator Sam Fein. News10 also interviewed McDonald’s opponent. You can see that interview on News10.com.
More local election coverage: Your Local Election Headquarters
- One thousand pumpkins lit in Winooski Circle
- Bills activate TE Lee Smith from Reserve/COVID-19 list
- New York assemblyman sports pink hair for Breast Cancer Awareness
- DMV warns of text message phishing scam
- THE LATEST: Massachusetts added to Connecticut Travel Advisory