ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Matt Toporowski is running for Albany County District Attorney. The democrat is looking to unseat current DA David Soares in the June 23rd Democratic primary.
Toporowski, a former Albany County Assistant DA, sat down for a lengthy interview with News10’s Tim Lake.
News10 also interviewed Toporowski’s opponent in the primary.
More local election coverage: Your Local Election Headquarters
- Albany County coronavirus update
- Vermont Secretary of State says Kavanaugh’s correction ‘doesn’t go far enough’
- One thousand pumpkins lit in Winooski Circle
- Bills activate TE Lee Smith from Reserve/COVID-19 list
- New York assemblyman sports pink hair for Breast Cancer Awareness