TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Campbell Avenue will be closed from Sherman Avenue and Colleen Road starting on Monday, March 30. The road will be closed until Friday, April 10 for scheduled sewer utility work.
There will be a detour in place and there will be signage directing drivers where to go. Delays are expected so please plan accordingly.
- Washington County coronavirus update
- Bennington County coronavirus update
- Montgomery County officials give coronavirus update
- Off duty officer helps nurse replace a flat tire
- Rensselaer County officials say S. Troy Stewart’s employee tests positive for coronavirus