TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Campbell Avenue will be closed from Sherman Avenue and Colleen Road starting on Monday, March 30. The road will be closed until Friday, April 10 for scheduled sewer utility work.
There will be a detour in place and there will be signage directing drivers where to go. Delays are expected so please plan accordingly.
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant
- COVID-19 vaccine distribution update in Schenectady, Rensselaer Counties
- Hot Pockets recalled, they may contain hard plastic and glass
- Car fire follows shots fired incident in Albany
- Brown wins 400, UAlbany men’s basketball knocks off NJIT 83-75